Entrepreneurs are born, not made, right? Well, from experience, we know the entrepreneurial journey isn’t for everyone, and the path is full of successes and failures before someone feels confident enough to give themselves the entrepreneurial title.
These journeys are exciting, and we are thrilled to share our second episode of Entrepreneur Close-Up, where we take a close look at Dave Younge’s long-time journey as a business owner and entrepreneur.
Dave has worked as a youth counselor, restaurant manager, salesperson for management services and point-of-sales computer installer throughout his career. He has successfully applied the skills he has learned in all these different areas to thrive as a business owner.
He is a founding partner of Flex-Ability Concepts and owns and manages Progressive Stamping and Fabrication. Dave also volunteers his time with programs designed to develop skills needed in the future workforce.
Tune in to learn how Dave became an entrepreneur and more about:
* How he applies his knowledge and experience in the restaurant business to his now role in manufacturing.
* His work developing the next generation of engineers.
* How he manages relationships between his five partners.
* How and why he purchased a second company that supports and grows his business.
* The Oklahoma Manufacturer Alliance’s Workforce Pathways, which develops skills in eight manufacturing positions in high demand around the state.
Every entrepreneur has a story to tell. We invite you to come hear Dave’s.